Sunday, July 19, 2015

Weekly Quote #1


Queekie Girl Reads is going to start a 'weekly quote' meme. Simply pick your favorite quote for the week that you think you really have to share it to everyone because you have a very special connection and the way it speaks to you. Truly I say, characters are more than just fictional characters!

I wanted to create 'weekly quote' meme on Queekie Girl Reads as I would like to have a chance to express myself with short quotes from the books I currently read during the weekend. Hoping it would help me with my reflection and the busy activities to make it through another week.

This is a quote from What You Left Behind by Jessica Verdi. The book was my weekend read and I was thankful for the meaningful weekend!

I would really want to share this quote for the week. The quote was said by one of the main character's close friend who is Joni. A very close friend of Ryden Brooks in the story. I haven't review the book yet, I hope to work on it soon. Go check it out on Goodreads!

I'll be sharing more quotes soon! For now, I hope you guys will dig this quote!

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review Updates!

- to be posted up soon -

none at the moment.

- to be read soon -
none at the moment