Friday, July 20, 2012

Catching Jordan

What girl doesn’t want to be surrounded by gorgeous jocks day in and day out? Jordan Woods isn’t just surrounded by hot guys, though – she leads them as the captain and quarterback on her high school football team. They all see her as one of the guys, and that’s just fine. As long as she gets her athletic scholarship to a powerhouse university. But now there’s a new guy in town who threatens her starring position on the team… and has her suddenly wishing to be seen as more than just a teammate.

Catching Jordan wasn’t what I was expecting it to be. It’s an ok read. Didn’t really find it great or anything beyond ok. It’s a humorous book, yes. I like that part where I kept cracking up because of Henry. But that doesn’t stop me from reading another book of Miranda Kenneally. I actually can’t wait to read Stealing Parker. :)

There’s this kind of attitude about Jordan that I think I find similar from myself. I think the word is paranoid. It’s the thing about her dad.

I guess that’s all I have to say. However, do check this book out! You might actually love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review Updates!

- to be posted up soon -

none at the moment.

- to be read soon -
none at the moment