Monday, January 23, 2012

The Death Cure

Thomas knows that Wicked can’t be trusted, but they say the time for lies is over, that they’ve collected all they can from the Trials and now must rely on the Gladers, with full memories restored, to help them with their ultimate mission. It’s up to the Gladers to complete the blueprint for the cure to the Flare with a final voluntary test. What Wicked doesn’t know is that something’s happened that no Trial or Variable could have foreseen. Thomas has remembered far more than they think. And he knows that he can’t believe a word of what Wicked says. The time for lies is over. But the truth is more dangerous than Thomas could ever imagine. Will anyone survive the Death Cure?

I should have done reading this before school starts but I just finished it today. This final book in the The Maze Runner trilogy is quite rushed through. However, it turned out a good read for me. I was just so shocked of what happened in the end.

Nothing of it came out cliched to me. Every turn of the page is a surprise and there were twists which I really enjoyed! Mr Dashner passed, entertaining readers like me! After every trials that Thomas and the rest of the Gladers went through under WICKED, I am happy most of them survive.

What I like about the whole thing is that Thomas being the leader, who never ever want any of his friends gets left behind. He wants everyone to make it with him in the other side. He wants them to go as one and always be close wherever he is off to. Stick to him and get nobody left behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review Updates!

- to be posted up soon -

none at the moment.

- to be read soon -
none at the moment